Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Lil Winter Custom Reroot Toddler CPK


I went ahead and rerooted another cabbie before the end of the year. Her name is Lil Winter, born on the first day of Winter, December 21, 2012. She is as sweet as can be with her two little white and blue pony tails, with accented twists, tied in snowflake ribbon; handmade snowman-print Jumpsuit with pom-poms on the feet, zipper closure in the back, and embroidered bib; and her cute little embroidered snowman toy.




She’s a toddler, measuring approximately 13”. Her eyes are hand-painted a beautiful blue, and sealed to protect the paint.



She is also scented with Frosted Cookie, and comes with her own custom hang tag and picture birth certificate.








She is now on ebay.


Here is a picture of Lil Winter next to December Frost, to get an idea of the size difference of the toddlers verses the full-size ‘kids.





Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.