Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Monkey Farts Custom ‘Kid



Presenting a very unique ‘Kid. This African American (AA) comes with a Custom Fuzzy hairstyle in a  #3 headmold with custom GREEN EYES.
He is scented with “Monkey Farts”, a unique fragrance that begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note. His overalls have an embroidered monkey on them and comes with a monkey t-shirt with matching undies. He also comes with green socks and CPK brand shoes. He will also come with his best friend, a cute and cuddly monkey!
Check him out on eBay!
(click on photos to enlarge)










Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.