Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Black Cat Pumpkin Overalls Lion Mane Reroot

 This cute little girl has a custom reroot black and orange lion's mane! She has her very own little black kitty (from the Ty Beanie Boo's Collection) and handmade overalls with a cute pumpkin with black cat applique on the front. Her handmade orange shirt with black lace and black rickrack goes very well with her overalls.She comes with all handmade black boots, socks, shirt, overalls, custom birth certificate and hang tag. She also comes with a replacement diaper and Ty Beanie Boo's Black Cat, named "Moonlight", born October 31.

On eBay.










Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.