Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Cat Overalls


This cute boy with original tan loops and blue eyes loves cats! He has his very own handmade overalls with a cute and soft cat applique on the front. His handmade striped shirt goes very well with his overalls. The yellow trim on both the shirt and overalls, yellow buttons, and yellow striped shoes tie the outfit all together. He comes with original cpk shoes and socks, replacement diaper, shirt, and overalls. Cats are not included.

You can find him on ebay with a $24.99 starting bid and free shipping here!






Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.