Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

In Loving Memory of My Mom

For the past three years, my mom had gradually been dying from a terrible disease called ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Last week, September 26, 2013, she past away. It was hard for me to see her suffer. I am at peace knowing she is now in Heaven with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, where she never has to suffer again.

I have been busy with funeral arrangements and going through things with my sisters, so I decided to take down some of my etsy and ebay orders so that I don’t have too much on my plate. I will list them again when things slow down—hopefully next week.

My beautiful Mother:



Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.