Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Strawberry Shortcake Outfit Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids

I'm at it again!  Years ago, I made a custom cabbage patch kid as Strawberry Shortcake.  I drafted a pattern for the outfit, and now I've decided to make it available to purchase.

I've made the pattern available to purchase on etsy as a pdf download and paper pattern, and also on eBay as a paper pattern.





Pattern to make dress, apron, hat, tights, bloomers, and shoes.

Materials:
• 5/8 yard white fabric for apron and bloomers
• 1/2 yard red fabric for dress
• 1/2 yard strawberry fabric for hat
• 1/8 yard fabric for hat brim
• 1/8 yard tan fabric for shoes
• 1/3 yard green and white striped knit fabric for tights
• green felt for dress appliqués and strawberry leaf

Notions:
• 1/4” elastic
• 1/8” elastic
• red embroidery floss
• 1/2” wide hook and loop Velcro
• 1/2” wide white ribbon, and red ribbon
• Small safety pin, needle, matching thread.

If doing the hair:
• skein red yarn
• long needle nose pliers
• skewers
• fabric or craft glue
• pin vise with needle tip of eye clipped off
• Paint brush

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.