Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#27 Pattern - Button Romper - Two sizes - 12" and 16" for Preemies, Lullabys, and full size Cabbage Patch Kids

 





Introduction

Inspired by the 1980s Coleco Button Romper, in two sizes—16” and 12”.  Front is trimmed with piping.  6 buttons in front, for decoration.  Velcro on straps so it is easy to take on and off. Be sure to check out my blog for helpful tips: cpkdiana.blogspot.com

Available on Etsy as a paper pattern and digital pattern.  Available on eBay as a paper pattern.

Materials Needed

·        1/4 Yard cotton fabric
·        piping
·        6 buttons, 3/4” (19mm) for the full size 16” ‘kid, ½” for the 14” preemies and 12” Lullabys
·        ½” wide Velcro
·        ¼” wide elastic

Helpful Tools

 (Optional but highly recommended)

·        9mm Flat Fell Foot

·        Double Welt/Piping Foot

·        Button Foot

·        Turning Tool

·        Loop Turner

·        Glue Stick

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.