Purple and Red CPK Dress

This is my first doll dress I’ve completed. The dress was easy. The shoes were very hard. The socks were super simple.


These are the patterns I used:
Dress
Butterick 5200, the one on the left, but I altered it, adding another ruffle and length.



ShoesButterick 3388, B (which was really C in the picture—I know, confusing). The shoes were a tad bit too big for her. Next time I'm going to make my own pattern for the shoes. This pattern was horrible.



SocksButterick 5264, F. Extremely simple. I had a black shirt that had bleach stains on it, so I used the sleeve to cut the pattern of the socks. It already had the nice edge for the top part of the sock, so it was perfect.




And for the finished product . . . . . . . . . .