Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Purple and Red Dress for Cabbage Patch Kid Doll

This is my first doll dress I’ve completed. The dress was easy. The shoes were very hard. The socks were super simple.  
The reroot post is here.




These are the patterns I used:
Dress
Butterick 5200, the one on the left, but I altered it, adding another ruffle and length.




ShoesButterick 3388, B (which was really C in the picture—I know, confusing). The shoes were a tad bit too big for her. Next time I'm going to make my own pattern for the shoes. This pattern was horrible.




SocksButterick 5264, F. Extremely simple. I had a black shirt that had bleach stains on it, so I used the sleeve to cut the pattern of the socks. It already had the nice edge for the top part of the sock, so it was perfect.





Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.