Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Lester and Lexi Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!

Presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. Valentine, born February 14. Lester and Lexi Valentine are a sweet couple.


Lexi is scented like roses as she carries her rose. The rose is handmade with felt and rose-scented also.
Lexi has a shimmering handmade dress with black lace on the bodice, matching pink shoes, blue eyes, popcorn bun with three shades--dark pink, light pink, and white.




Lester is scented like chocolate as he carries his box of chocolates. The box is handmade and carries handmade felt "chocolate candy" that is also chocolate-scented. Lester looks dashing in his handmade tux, shirt, and bow tie, curly brown hair, and brown eyes. He also comes with handmade shiny black shoes.




They are both from the OK factory with the blue dated 1985 signature and #8 head mold.
They each come with their own custom hang tag and picture birth certificate.

I pay great attention to detail in each custom that I make, creating them with love and hope that whoever adopts them will appreciate them as much as I do. The dolls are in good used condition and restored to the best of my ability. If there are any major flaws, I will be sure to list them in the auction. Smoke-free, pet-free home.















Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.