Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Irish Twins



I had so much fun with these two. They are Play Along Newborns, measuring about 10” tall, blue signature on the right cheek.
They are filled with beans in the arms, legs, and belly. I used a Play Along outfit to draft the pattern for the outfits, then I changed it a bit. The cute Irish hat fabric goes well with their cute little hats. They have darling little double pony-tails with two colors of orange yarn.





Listed on ebay, the winning bidder will get to choose a name and birthday for them. They will come with a custom birth certificate with photo and custom hang tag. They will also be scented with Red Clover Tea fragrance, if the customer chooses.




They also come with handmade green felt diapers, drafted from the original Play Along diapers for Newborns.


The one with blue eyes has a few very light clear rubs/scratches on her face (see photo).


The one with green eyes has a few light stains on the back. I tried getting them out by soaking her in hot water and laundry detergent, but they didn’t come out (see photo.)






Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.