Welcome to Diana's Patch! Here you will find information about Cabbage Patch Kids, the items I have available for sale, and get updates to new available items. You can follow me on my blog, Facebook , Pinterest, Twitter, eBay, and Etsy.

Ebay Scam Warning

I am posting this here on MY blog because ebay wouldn’t let me post it on their community site. I am not trying to shame anyone, I’m just trying to warn others about this. 

First I will share my experience with this buyer: ajunpaajunpa0.  The buyer made numerous attempts of trying to get me to sell for an extremely low price after purchasing one of my items.   The buyer finally paid after a non-paying-bidder claim was filed.  But then when I tried to ship the item, I kept receiving a message from ebay saying the zipcode was wrong and it would not allow me to go any further.

Koosas Replacement Body Pattern

A while back I made some Koosas bodies to replace some old ones that were literally falling apart.  I've had the pattern stashed away and never made it available for others....until now, thanks to a special request.

It is available on etsy and ebay. You have a choice between digital or hardcopy paper version. Hardcopy is"$6.99" plus shipping. Digital is $4.99. Digital is only available on etsy, since ebay doesn't offer it.