Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Preemie Multi-color Reroot

This one only took me about 6 or 8 hours to reroot. Right now she’s my favorite. I want to make another one like her to match. She’s a preemie, so she’s a little smaller. I want to get a full-size cabbage patch kid to reroot similar so they can be sisters.


Before:

After:




Zigzag pattern.
I drilled the holes a little different this time. I made each hole equal distance to the width of the hole. For instance, the hole was 1/16 inch, so I drilled 1/16 inch apart. This made it easier to hide the part line. I just made one row around the outside and one zigzag row down the middle, then separated the threads in each zigzag hole. I’m going to do it this way from now on. But I probably won’t do the zigzag pattern again.






Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.