Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

BBB Outfit



My daughter wanted me to make a dress for her new BBB. She picked out the fabric and I grabbed several different patterns and modified them in order for them to fit.
I didn't have to modify the bonnet, but I did make the ruffles on it half as wide.  I used the Preemies Plaid booklet for the bonnet and bodice, but I changed the bodice. It still needs some work on it to make it fit perfectly, but it's fine for my daughter. I used Butterick 6509 for the bloomers, but I printed them at 75%. The sleeves were from the Preemies Plaid booklet, and I also printed them at 75%. The skirt is just a rectangle of 45"x 4 1/2", then gathered.

(click on photos to enlarge)
My daughter was very happy when she saw what I had made for her. She wants me to make more now :)


Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.