Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Growing Hair Restore

My first Growing Hair restore was a lot simpler than I thought. The body was very dirty. I tried scrubbing, but knew that she needed to soak. I’ve never taken apart a Growing Hair doll, so I was a little apprehensive about it. After asking around, I decided to go ahead and do it.





Cutting the zip tie:



Taking a bath (I used oxy 10 laundry detergent and hot water):


I washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner in hot water and scrubbed her face with magic eraser.


Putting a new zip tie in the casing.




Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.