Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

32 Footed Jumper for 16" Cabbage Patch Kids


 


This one took a lot longer than anticipated, due to there being a lot of components to it and me having a lot of migraines this month.  It took me many tries, do-overs, and starting from scratch to get this one drafted.  I'm so glad I finally got it finished!

Available on Etsy as a Digital Download, and Paper Pattern, and Ebay.  I know that many people like to order the paper pattern because it's already printed out and has an envelope with it, but I'm asking if at all possible, please download the digital version.  It is so much easier on me that way.  I have Sjogren's and possibly fibromyalgia, chronic headaches, and chronic fatigue, so it is very difficult to get things done and in the mail.  Nonetheless, I strive for my customer's satisfaction, and thank each and every one of you who have ordered from me.


Introduction

Includes patterns to make two styles of Footed Jumpers.  Style A has alternating contrasting sides, sleeves, and soles.  Style B has contrast bodice, sleeves, and soles, with a gathered jumper.

 Materials

Style A

·        Main fabric: 1/2 yard

·        Contrast fabric: 1/2 yard

Style B

·        Main fabric: 3/8 yard

·        Contrast fabric: 1/4 yard

Notions

·        Velcro

·        1/8” Elastic

·        ¼” Elastic




Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.