Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#57 Jogging Suit Pattern for 22" Soft Sculpture Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls

 


Available on ebay and etsy.

Introduction

French knit/Sweatshirt knit jogging suit. The top is two colors, divided at upper bodice and sleeves. It has a block font 31 on the front, and all one piece (no need for closures).  Has an enveloped neck for easily taking off.  The pants have the same color as the top. Use French knit, sweatshirt knit, jersey knit, etc.

Materials Needed

·        1/2 Yard Knit Main Fabric

·        1/4 Yard Knit Contrast Fabric

·        Heat Transfer Vinyl, Infusible Ink Sheets, or fabric paint for number on shirt

·        Single Fold Bias Tape (or use 1.25” strip of fabric)

·        ¼” Elastic



Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.