Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Pink Teddy Overalls

I am so excited to present my latest creation,  listed on eBay.



Peek-A-Curl Custom Reroot with Exclusive Teddy Overalls, Baby Powder Scented 

Diana’s Patch™  proudly presents a charming addition for the true collector. She is positively radiant. Her gorgeous blue eyes really pop with her dark brown pencil curls framing her face. She has two straight pony-tails accented with pencil curls.  She is a #2 “brat face” head mold, from the OK factory. She has a red dated 1986 signature on her bum. She’s not in mint condition--she was well loved. I restored her to the best of my ability, but she does have a few places on her arm where the material was snagged and created a small hole (see photos). Her face is shiny and reblushed.

She comes with beautifully hand-crafted overalls with an exclusive Teddy patch, specially designed as an appliqué with “Diana’s Patch” embroidered on the bear’s chest. The Teddy appliqué was carefully made to resemble the embroidered teddy bear patch found on Cabbage Patch Kids® original teddy overalls*.

Her pretty pink blouse adds a bit of girly flair with elegant lace and white rickrack trimming on the collar and sleeves. Her blouse closes in the back with Velcro. She also comes with a replacement diaper, hand-crafted pink knit socks, authentic Cabbage Patch Kids® shoes from the OK factory in Hong Kong, her own hang tag and birth certificate.

She will be a sheer delight in any collector’s patch, a surge of joyful nostalgia, scented with Baby Powder Scent.


*I double checked with the Cabbage Patch Kids® customer service representative and as long as the letters CPK, the words “Cabbage Patch Kid”, or the cabbage logo are not used, there is no copyright infringement. The teddy bear and other appliqués are not copyrighted.







Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.