Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Snoopy Overalls CPK

Get ready for Autumn with Snoopy! This darling girl with her original brown hair (no reroot) and brown eyes comes with a sweet little Snoopy dog to match her handmade overalls. Her handmade shirt is trimmed with white rickrack and lace. The fabric that the shirt it is made out of, has Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and other Peanut characters on it as they play in the leaves. Her handmade overalls has an embroidered applique of Snoopy dancing on the front, and is trimmed on the bottom pants legs with the same fabric as her shirt. The stuffed animal Snoopy has a scarf with matching fabric.

On Ebay.





Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.