Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Free Face Mask Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids




With everybody else making face masks for themselves, I decided to draft a pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids so they don't feel left out.  The mask is reversible.

Download the pattern here. Print at 100%

1.  Cut two from outer fabric and two from lining.

2.  Right sides together, stitch the curved end.  Repeat with lining.

3.  Cut a piece of elastic 8 inches.  Stitch each end to the ends of the mask, right side.

4.  Right sides together, stitch outer piece to lining, leaving an opening of about 1 and a half inches.

5.  Turn.  Press and topstitch around mask.


Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.