Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Scrubs (Shirt, Pants, Hat, Boots, Mask) Pattern for 16" Cabbage Patch Kids dolls - reference to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)


By request, I have drafted a scrubs pattern for 16"  Cabbage Patch Kids.  It turned out pretty cute.  When my husband saw the 'Kid dressed up in her scrubs, he quickly took a picture and posted it on facebook, referencing it to Covid-19 (Coronavirus).  So I decided to make a little sign that says, "Stay Home!" since that is what everyone is being ordered to do these past few months.

Pattern includes shirt, pants, hat, boots, and mask.

Available on Etsy, and eBay.








Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.