Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Adorable One-Piece Romper Dress Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids

 

This is a super adorable and simple pattern for your 16" Cabbage Patch Kids!  This has one-piece construction, which means the romper is attached to the dress.  It comes in two styles--pleated and gathered.


Material List
• ½ yard fabric for one fabric look
or
• two ¼ yard pieces for a two color look
• ¼" wide elastic, about half a yard
• ½" of narrow Velcro®
• matching thread
• small decorations: like ribbons, bows or buttons. Piping or lace trims look great on the Gathered Front Romper

Fabric Suggestions
Any fabric without too much stretch will work. Cotton prints are cute and colorful.

Available to purchase on etsy, and eBay.








Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.