Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Pattern Booklets by Plaid

Pattern Booklets by Plaid

There were many pattern booklets being made in the 80s.  Some were specifically for Cabbage Patch Kids, such as booklet by Plaid.  There were also booklets for crochet and knit, which I am not including in this post.

Playtime Costumes – Plaid 8032

   
 
 

 
Designer Clothes – Plaid 7686

 










 
 
 
 

Little People Pals


 

Pony & Western Wear – Plaid 7810

 

 
 

 
  

Preemie Designer Clothes – Plaid 7809

 

   
 
  

Shadow Stitching – Plaid 7859




Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.