Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#45 Diaper Pattern for My Child Dolls

 






#45 Diaper

For My Child Dolls and similar

Available on etsy and ebay.

This is my last pattern for the year.


Introduction

Super quick and easy pattern for beginners!  Includes pattern to make a diaper to fit vintage My Child dolls and similar.  Fits dolls with 13- inch waists.  Use flannel, cotton, or fleece fabric. 

Materials Needed

       10”x10” piece of fabric

       6” of ¼” elastic

       ½” Velcro

       Optional: ¼”Quilting Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.