Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Updated Teddy Bear Iron On Patch

 I recently purchased this new embroidery software and decided to redesign the Teddy Bear patch to resemble more closely the original Cabbage Patch Kids bear patch on the Teddy Overalls.  I digitized it completely from scratch.  The patch that I made previously was with software that was extremely limited in what I could do, and I didn't have the actual teddy bear patch in hand like I do now.  So, head on over to my youtube channel (youtube.com/@cpkdiana) for the new teddy bear reveal, then go to my etsy shop for the embroidery file or the iron on patch.




Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.