Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#24 Pattern - Sweetheart Flutter Sleeve Dress, Bloomers, Headband, and Pillow for Cabbage Patch Kids





If you missed #23, it was the shoes and socks that go with the My Anna Doll Outfits pattern. A customer requested it to be separate, so that's what I did. 


Anyway, back to #24--the first pattern of 2021. This is an all-new pattern with unique sleeves! Learn a new technique with these sleeves. A contrast fabric seemingly wraps around the sleeves, all in one piece. Pattern includes instructions for dress, bloomers, headband, and pillow. 

Available on etsy as a paper pattern and digital and eBay. as a paper pattern.

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.