Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

33 Pleated Jumper for 20" TRU Cabbage Patch Kids Pattern

 



Upon customer request, here is the Pleated Jumper for 20" TRUs.  So quick and fun to make!  It came out absolutely adorable! 
For the outfit, I used Joann's Fabrics' Plaiditudes fabric (flannel)--the same fabric I used to make my own jumper years ago:




Introduction

This Pleated Jumper is perfect for dressing up your Cabbie for school!  Pattern includes size for 20” TRU (Toys ‘R Us) Cabbage Patch Kids.  Clothing has Velcro fasteners so it will be easy for small children to dress their doll.  You can of course change it up by using snaps or buttons.  Blouse has decorative buttons on front.

Available on Etsy as paper or digital, and Ebay.

Materials Needed:

·        ½” Velcro

·        ½” Single Fold Bias Tape (or make your own, remembering to get extra fabric)


Jumper & Hat

·        5/8 Yard Fabric – Cotton, denim, corduroy, flannel


Blouse

·        1/3 Yard Cotton Fabric, Broadcloth

·        1 1/3 Yards of ¼” Scalloped Lace

·        3 Buttons (1/2”)

·        ½ Yard of 1/8” Elastic








(In order for the hat to fit with her thick hair, I put most of the hair inside the hat.)  So happy with how it came out!!!!  So cute!!

Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.