Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

37 Strawberry Patch Doll Quilt Pattern





Strawberry Patch Doll Quilt Pattern

Approximately 20x23”

I wasn't planning on making a quilt, but I had so many little pieces of fabric left over from my Strawberry Shortcake outfits, that I decided to make this quilt and then draft the pattern.

 Introduction

This was such a fun quilt to make! There are so many different variations with different fabrics that you could do. I’ve included some samples of different variations, but will only be using one of them for the pattern. The finished size is approximately 20x23 inches. You can use scraps or cut strips. I had a bunch of scraps left over from my Strawberry Shortcake outfit, but also used strips from other fabric. I used my Cricut Joy to cut out the strawberries, leaves, and words. I’ve included instructions for both, using a cutting machine and cutting by hand. It took me about 25 hours to make this quilt (from start to finish, from cutting to quilting and binding.) So don’t expect to get it done all in a day. The quilting alone took over 7 hours, using my Singer Futura XL-580 and Strawberries End-to-End Quilting Embroidery Design by Designs By Juju.

Materials

  • For the blocks, 8 different fabrics. (You could use more for more variations, but I wouldn't use any less.)
            I used the following:

Fabric A: White Sew Essentials Muslin

 



 

1/2 yard

Fabric B: Dots - Blush (Strawberry Honey by Gracey Larson for Riley Blake Designs)

 


 

1/8 yard

Fabric C: Strawberry – Blush (Strawberry Honey by Gracey Larson for Riley Blake Designs)

 



 1/8 yard

Fabric D:  Floral Illusions - Keepsake Calico

 



 1/8 yard

Fabric E: Stonehill Dots by Susan Winget (old retired fabric)

 



 1/8 yard

Fabric F: Pink Hearts - Keepsake Calico

 



 1/8 yard

Fabric G: Red with White Dots - Keepsake Calico

 



 1/4 yard

Fabric H: Bake With Love - Susan Winget (old retired fabric)

 


 1/8 yard


Available on ebay and etsy.



Cutout File Downloads

Download the files on dropbox for the cutting machine for free!  They are already included in the digital pdf version of the pattern (on etsy), but they are also here.

Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.