Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#39 Panties Pattern for 16 and 20 inch Cabbage Patch Kids

Panties, Undies, Underwear....

Introduction

These are drafted from a pair of panties that came off of a Hasbro Poseable Cabbage Patch Kid.  I made them a little bit taller in the waist so that it would cover the rump better.  Use knit fabric.  I used Joann Fabric’s POP! Light Pink Ladybug Jersey Knit Fabric.  When using knit fabrics, water soluble stabilizer and a twin needle will be your best friends!  These panties look very professional.

Materials Needed

·       1/8 yard stretch knit fabric

·       3/8” Picot Lingerie Elastic (If you are planning on making a lot of panties, I suggest buying the elastic on homesew.com.  It is a less than $4 for 10 yards, or $19 for 144 yards, instead of $4 for less than a yard at Joanns.  You will need 20 inches per pair.)

Helpful Tools

·       4.0/80 Twin Needle

·       Water Soluble Stabilizer


Be sure to check out my youtube video that shows step-by-step how to make these!
Youtube.com/cpkdianacpk

Pattern available on Ebay and Etsy.




Panties are being modeled by a 20" TRU Cabbage Patch Kid Doll.  Their rumps are about the same size as 16" 'Kids.

And here you can see how they fit on both 20" TRU and 16" 'Kids.






Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.