TM 121 Makeover & Outfit

 Meet My Newest TM 121! πŸ‚

I’ve been forced to rest lately because of some pesky tendon issues, so I’ve been gradually working on little projects here and there to keep myself sane.

My latest creation is this sweet TM 121!

She originally had brown wavy hair and brown eyes. She has the Joss face mold, which is my absolute favorite.  I switched out her eyes for Courtney’s beautiful blue eyes and gave her a new ’do using Dallas Doll Co.’s Lavish Dark Walnut” Bangs wig.

For her outfit, I wanted something that said “autumn is just around the corner” with a little bit of a back-to-school feel. πŸπŸ“š

I made her a sweater from a pretty floral rib knit, paired it with Mineral Yellow Double Brush Jersey Knit tights and a denim jumper. I absolutely love how the colors came together!

The hardest part of the whole outfit?  The jeans buttons.  I seriously don’t know how it is possible for me to get them so crooked, but somehow…I did. The backs of the buttons slant really badly. Fortunately, they’re on the back, so nobody can see them.

I used one-inch buckles that I purchased from Amazon. Those little buckles are surprisingly hard to find because most of the ones available are at least 1 1/4” wide. And the 12mm buckles that are supposedly made for 18” dolls would have been way too small.

But despite my crooked-button struggles, I absolutely LOVE how she and her outfit turned out. 🧑

And her photoshoot? AMAZING. 😍

I took these photos outside in front of my house, and I didn’t need to edit a single one. The lighting was just perfect!

Although…I did have to run inside real quick when I spotted the crazy neighbor lady.  Everyone runs when they see her coming. 🀣

And there’s one more exciting thing: the pattern for this outfit will be available next week! πŸŽ‰

If you’d like to make this autumn-inspired outfit for your own 18” doll, keep an eye on my Etsy shop:

cpkdiana.etsy.com πŸ‚πŸ§‘

I can’t wait to see what you make!