Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

How to Cover Up Light Pox With Stencil Creme Paint

 Light Pox. I know it’s a little hard to tell in the photos, but there are pox there. The before photo shows how the pox looked like before painting. The after photo shows after I’ve painted the entire face (except the eyes) with PEACH Stencil Magic Paint Creme. This is no longer available in stores, unfortunately, and I have not been able to find it anywhere. The pox aren’t completely invisible, but they aren’t as visible. I rubbed it in with a rag. I have heard of others using makeup, but makeup comes off. This stencil paint is permanent once it dries.

Maybe if everyone starts writing to paint companies asking to bring back the stencil paint, then they will.




Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.