Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Thread Colors for Repairing Popped Stitches on Cabbage Patch Kids

 


Since I recently acquired a bunch of rescue Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls, I've been doing a lot of popped stitches repairs.  I buy my embroidery floss at Joann's Fabric.  You can also get it at Walmart, Amazon, dmc.com, and 123stitch.com, as well as others.  You can also use Anchor embroidery thread, and Coats and Clark thread (doubled or quadrupled.)  Here's a handy chart that shows the colors that I use.



Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.