Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Custom Truly Me 90 American Girl Doll

 


Several weeks ago I bought the TM90 on sale (in another post) so that I could make a custom mini me. However, when she arrived, she was a lot darker than I had expected. I learned that her skin tone is 10, which I wanted 5. So I ended up making a mini me with a tlc Blaire (in another post). And so I decided instead to give her Evette's wig and outfit and add blush and freckles. I absolutely love how she turned out. I think I'm obsessed with freckles because so far, every single doll I have now has freckles. 😬

TM90
TM 90 Closeup

Evette's wig and added freckles


Evette's Outfit

After buying Evette's wig and clothes, I paid $142 total.  The TM90 doll was on sale for $64.  I paid $30 for the wig, $5 for the boots, $18 for the dress, $25 for the jacket, purse, and sunglasses.  I did sell the blue wig for $20, so the adjusted price paid is $122.  Evette brand new with the accessories sells for $195 with shipping on ebay, $142 without the accessories.


Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.