Frankie Friday

It’s Frankie Friday (Freakie). I had so much fun with this. 

For Courtney’s eye makeup, I used temporary stickers from Etsy (TOTALLY 80s makeup by DollsUCraft). 

I drew her scar on using a black Prismacolor Premier watercolor pencil (tested it first) and wiped it off as soon as I was finished with pictures.

I crimped her hair using a crimper on her damp hair with Fibonacci spray-on synthetic wig conditioner. I followed the instructions from a YouTube video by A Thousand Splendid Dolls. 

I’ve been on a major American Girl doll kick lately and have been taking tons of pictures of different dolls redressed. It’s been good therapy for me. If you haven’t already subscribed to my new AG instagram page, it’s @agdolldiana.  I had decided to make a new page with just AG dolls so I wouldn’t be flooding my CPK page with AG dolls.

My injured leg is doing much better. Yesterday was the first day in about 3 months that it actually felt almost normal again (as long as I didn’t twist or turn it.) And I really give credit to the doll therapy. 

Enjoy the video!