Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#50 Jumper Pattern


 Introducing my newest pattern, Bodysuit and Jumper for 16" Cabbage Patch Kids.

Available on Etsy and Ebay.

Includes patterns to make a Bodysuit and Jumper for 16” Cabbage Patch Kids.  Bodysuit is made of stretch knit fabric.  Jumper is made of cotton twill and has a teddy bear patch on front. 

Materials Needed

·        ½” Velcro or snaps for closures

·        ¼” elastic

Jumper

·        1/3 yard solid bottomweight fabric

·        Piping or 1/8” cording, if making your own piping.

·        2 buttons, 3/4” OR 1” Dungaree buckles and buttons

Bodysuit

·        1/3 yard stretch knit fabric

·        1/8 Yard Rib Knit Fabric



Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.