Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#51 Ruffle Dress Pattern for 16" Cabbage Patch Kids

 


Introducing my newest pattern, Ruffle Dress for 16" Cabbage Patch Kids.

Available on Etsy and Ebay.



Includes patterns to make a Ruffle Dress for 16” Cabbage Patch Kids.  A-Line dress above knee has contrast collar yoke with appliqué, trimmed with lace, has bottom ruffle, and long sleeves.  Use calico cotton fabrics and broadcloth.

Materials Needed

·        ½” Velcro or snaps for closures

·        ¼” elastic

·        7/8 Yard of 3/8” Ruffled Lace

·        1/2” Single Fold Bias Tape

·        1/3 Yard Calico Cotton Fabric

·        1/4 Yard Broadcloth Fabric

Helpful Tools

·        Turning Tool

·        Loop Turner

·        Glue Stick

·        Disappearing ink marker

·        Mat and Rotary Cutter





Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.