Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Adorable 1985 Triang Pedigree Cabbage Patch Kid from the South African factory--Must See!

I wanted to share my newest Triang Pedigree from the South African factory. She's 1985, #1 head mold, beautiful blue eyes, "gaudy gold" double ponies. She has new socks and shoes and a new handmade outfit (from my Ruffled Overalls pattern). She even has her original diaper. She's very minty. I originally planned on reselling her, but after giving her a makeover, it's so hard to decide! How much do you think she would be worth?








 

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.