Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#61 Aerobics Outfit Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids

 

I posted these aerobics outfits on facebook and instagram and had 27 orders within the first 24 hours!  I'm still working on them and the orders keep coming in.  I had to take a break because my back was aching so bad.  

Introduction

Pattern to make aerobics outfit that consists of striped one-piece with footies and long sleeves,

Bodysuit with a ruffle on the shoulder straps and a ruffle around the waist, a pair of slouchy leg warmers, and headband.  The one-piece is striped knit fabric.  The bodysuit is a solid knit, but the ruffles on it are the same striped fabric as the one-piece.  The leg warmers are made of rib knit fabric.  The headband is made of Stretch Knit Terry (sometimes called “baby terry”.)  Outfit inspired by the original Coleco Aerobics outfit.

Materials Needed

·        5/8 Yard Striped Knit Fabric (3/8” Stripes)

·        7x30” Remnant (or ¼ yard) Solid Knit Fabric

·        7x14” Remnant Rib Knit Fabric

·        Remnant of Stretch Terry Cloth for Headband

·        Size 16 or smaller Kam snaps, or 3/8” Velcro for closures.

Available on ebay and etsy.






Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.