Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Wow, no more selling fees on Mercari! What this means to buyer and seller.



Wow, no more selling fees on Mercari!
So I will be lowering my prices on my listings.
Use this link to sign up to receive $10!

https://merc.li/FB3yN5AVb

There’s been a lot of people upset over the new Mercari policies in some groups I’m in, so I thought I’d compare one of my sales to a purchase. With Mercari’s old selling fees, a $125 item only made
the seller $108.14. The buyer still pays $125 for that item, plus sales tax. With Zero selling fees, the seller can mark the price down to $108. The buyer will pay $10.30 for fees, totaling $118.30. So for that same item, the buyer pays less. It’s a win-win for both. And if you sell as well as buy, it’s even better. Zero fees if you use your Mercari money made from sales to buy something on Mercari. And I did contact Mercari about the new return policy and they said that they rarely get customers asking for a return.


Despite showing people the difference and the fact that the new policy SAVES buyers money, there are still people arguing, saying people will buy somewhere else.  Let's prove the naysayers wrong!  I've already lowered my prices on Mercari and listed a ton more items.  Just search "cpkdiana" on Mercari to find my listings, or here's the direct link: https://www.mercari.com/u/349710860/?sv=0

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.