Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Santa Claus is Coming to Town! New Santa Outfit Pattern!

 

Just like the Flannel PJs, I meant to get the Santa outfit done last Christmas, but time flew by too fast.  I am so excited about how well it turned out.  I used faux fur from Joann Fabrics for the beard.  Honestly, everything I bought for the outfit, including the glasses were from Joann Fabrics.  Unfortunately, the glasses are no longer available at Joanns, but you can find them at Hobby Lobby.  I used crushed red velvet for the suit and bag.  It was a little difficult to work with because it's thin, frays easily, and is a little stretchy.  The white minky fabric worked out perfect for the trim.  I used my daughter's teddy bear for the prop inside the bag.  Overall, I love how it turned out and am thrilled to have a little Santa under my tree.

Available on etsy and ebay.

Introduction

Includes patterns to make Jacket, Pants, Hat, Boots, Belt, Bag, and Beard.  For the beard, use long-haired Faux Fur.  For the jacket, pants, hat, and bag, use red crushed velvet and white minky fabric.  For the boots, use black velvet and/or felt, with white minky fabric for the trim.  I used both, having the felt as a stabilizer behind the velvet. For the belt, use felt, velvet, or pleather.  I used shiny pleather.

Materials Needed

·        7x7” White Faux Fur

·        19x4” Black Shiny Pleather

·        1/8 Yard Black Velvet

·        1/8 Yard Black Felt

·        1/4 Yard White Minky Fabric

·        5/8 Yard Red Crushed Velvet

·        Doll Glasses

·        1” Buckle

·        2” White Pompom

·        1/2” Velcro

·        1/4” Elastic

·        Ribbon or Rope for Bag














Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.