Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

#40 Preemie Romper and Hat Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kids




 As always, I am super excited to publish my latest pattern.  Every pattern I make takes so much time, energy, love, blood, and sweat.  Literally blood because I'm always pricking my finger with a needle.  I make the pattern and the outfit to make sure it will fit right.  Sometimes I go through many, many outfits before getting it right.  There's always a time where I feel like just giving up.  But then I finish and I'm so glad that I didn't give up.  So, without further ado, my latest pattern is for Preemies and Lullabies--a Romper and Hat Pattern.

Available for purchase on ebay and etsy.

Introduction

Drafted from an original Coleco Preemie Romper, this outfit is described as a short sleeve romper with no legs and a white cotton cap with ribbon ties. The romper has a white cotton inset yoke with a white peter pan collar and two small white buttons. The sleeves are also white cotton.  The romper has an elephant patch on it.

Materials Needed

·        1/4 Yard White Fabric

·        1/3 Yard Colored Fabric

·        1/8” Elastic

·        1/4” White Ribbon

·        Elephant Patch

·        2 Buttons, 3/8”

·        Glue Stick

·        Hook and Loop Velcro

Be sure to check out my youtube video that shows step-by-step how to make the yoke inset!

Youtube.com/cpkdianacpk

Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com





Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.