Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

42 Flannel PJs Pattern

 




#42 Flannel PJs

For 16” Full Size Cabbage Patch Kids®

Available on Etsy and Ebay.

I started working on this pattern last year in hopes to get it out by Christmas, but it crept up on me way too fast.  So I finished it this year for Christmas.



Introduction

Includes patterns to make slippers, shirt, pants, and nightgown, with several ideas for trimming the bodice.  If making both nightgown and shirt/pants with the same fabric, you can fit them on one yard of fabric.  If using different fabric, you will need 20” for the nightgown, and 20” for the shirt/pants.  Cut the skirt ruffle last, as you may need to cut it smaller if the yardage you got wasn’t quite big enough or was cut crooked.  You may use any non-stretch cotton or polyester fabric, but flannel is recommended as it is soft and cuddly.  Use faux fur or crushed velvet for main fabric, flannel for the lining.

Materials Needed

·        ½” Velcro or snaps for closure

·        ¼” elastic

·        Lace, ribbon, trim

·        Bias tape, ½ single fold, or make your own with 1” wide strip of fabric cut on bias.

Nightgown

·        5/8 Yard Flannel Fabric

Shirt and Pants

·        5/8 Yard Flannel Fabric

Both Nightgown and Shirt/Pants

·        1 Yard flannel Fabric

Slippers

·        1/4 yard or 6x12” remnant each main fabric and lining

..

Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.