Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

41 Sewing Machine Cover, Baskets, and Pincushion Patterns











I've done something a little different and created some patterns for your sewing room.  Sewing machine cover inspired by SewVeryEasy.  Baskets inspired by TaLe Germany.  Pincushion inspired by Amy Smart and Nicole Reed.

Pattern available on etsy and ebay.

Sewing Machine Cover Pattern

For Sewing Machines approximately 17x12x8” such as the Singer 9960

Introduction

It’s time to put clothes on your sewing machine!  This is a pattern for an adorable sewing machine cover with simple step-by-step full color photo instructions.  You can use the exact measurements from this pattern, or use measurements to custom fit your sewing machine.


Materials Needed

· 1/3 Yard Main Fabric

· 5/8 Yard Contrast Fabric

· 1 Yard Lining

· 3/4 Yard Solid Fabric for Bias Tape and Strips

· Solid Fabric Scrap 19x6”

· 1 Yard Fusible Fleece, Foam, or batting of choice

· 1/2 Yard Tape Measure Twill Ribbon

· 1 1/8 Yard Lace

· 1 1/8 Yard Piping

· 14 Buttons (12mm)

· Embroidery Design or Patch

· Stabilizer

· Heat N Bond Fusible Tape (same width as tape measure ribbon)

· 20” Cotton Belting (1")


Find all my patterns and doll-making supplies on etsy.com/shop/cpkdiana. Follow me on all my platforms: ✅https://www.instagram.com/cpkdiana/facebook.com/cpkdianaetsy.com/shop/cpkdianahttps://www.ebay.com/usr/cpkdianahttps://www.youtube.com/cpkdianacpkcpkdiana.blogspot.com

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.